Mar 29, 2010

New Version of Take a Rest necklace / 新版本 - 休憩項鍊

A new version of take a rest necklace finally came out. due to polishing problems I had to redesign the take a rest necklace .hope u still will like it !
Thru a window ,outside there is a bird which is taking a rest on a branch & looking at clouds.This is how my take a rest necklace showing it is and it's also how I do when the weather is so lovely but I have to work hard at my bench.The only way to enjoy the nice weather that is looking outside beautiful sky from my window......
新版本的休憩項鍊終於改版問世了........呼.......之前因為拋光問題必須在將休憩項鍊重新再設計改良....希望改良過後的休憩項鍊大家依然會喜歡.....
透過窗戶往外望去,有隻小鳥正在樹枝上休憩並很悠哉望著遠方的白雲.......這就是休憩戒指所要描述的情境..... 也是晴空萬里的天氣,必須待在工作桌前打拼的我........只能透過窗戶享受窗外的好天氣寫照阿........


Take a rest necklace / 休憩項鍊

1 comment:

  1. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin